Please take time to review the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) below:
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a process through which the amount of quality site visitors towards the site increases. Today using search engines like Google has elevated substantially so when site visitors create a search, they go to the sites which are indexed by page one from the search engine results. Thus, everybody really wants to bring their website to page one from the internet search engine entries. The standard visitors to the website could be elevated by using Search engine optimization and therefore the revenue towards the site also increases.
Why do I need SEO services?
Do not take out word for this, here are a few statistics:
– 90% of customers find new sites through search engines like Google.
– 80% of internet search engine customers don’t see the results much deeper than first couple of pages.
– 75% of online purchases and orders are created online found through search engines like Google.
– 80% of Internet customers browse search engines like Google every single day.
– 95% of customers consider sites found through search engines like Google being the leaders within their market area.
Internet search engine browsing is easily the most popular type of Internet activity together with email usage.
A focused Search engine optimization campaign can enhance your internet search engine ratings enough to significantly improve your web site traffic and purchasers conversions. Even when your site is not really a primary sales tool, ranking well in internet search engine results increases the perceived authenticity and picture of your company.
What Are The Steps In SEO?
– Keyword Analysis – Keywords are the corner stones of a website. Keyword Analysis should precede content development.
– Content – Content forms the basis of any site. The content should be rich in keywords that the site focuses on.
– Link Building – Link Building are the next step in the SEO process. There are two concepts called the inbound and outbound links. They will help the site get a better page rank in search engines. But links do not mean just links; they should be quality ones. The number of outbound links should be less than inbound links.
– Search Engine submission – Submission of your site to quality search engines. There are both paid and free search engine submissions.
– Directory submission – There are paid and free directories available. You can make the submission of your site but submit it in the related category and the site.
– Meta Tags – Meta tags are very crucial in the SEO process. Relevant and sensible Meta tags only make the site search engine optimized.
– Site Map – A good site map that does not have broken links is also necessary for the SEO process.
Is SEO a one time process ?
Nope, it’s not. It requires efforts either on your part if you are doing DIY SEO with help of Website SEO Report ; or a professional SEO firm needs to work on your behalf.
Can’t I just do SEO myself?
More than 5 years ago, SEO constituted really much a do-it-yourself (DIY) subject field. Unfortunately, executing your own SEO campaign in today’s market can, in reality, cost you big. Whenever you do not possess the resources or knowledge, you will neglect out on the wide benefits of a professional SEO campaign. In fact, your website is in HIGH RISK of getting Blacklisted by the Search Engines if do not know what you are doing!
What are the factors on which my website rankings depend on?
a) Keywords ( search phrases ) targetted
b) Overall competitiveness of your industry. ( number of competing websites )
c) Whether you are targetting local, regional, national, international market
d) How well your site is optimized and maintained / monitored.
e) The quantity, quality and thematic relevance of your inbound links.
How long is SEO effective without maintenance ?
Compared to any other methods of internet marketing, SEO by far brings you the most steady stream of organic traffic over extended periods of time, provided SEO is cutting edge and quality work. Whereas with other website promotion tools like PPC ( Pay Per Click; example: Google Adwords ), the traffic stops the moment you stop your campaign.
How much will it cost?
Price depends on the competitiveness of the keywords that you are trying to rank, our SEO services fee starts from low $250 / Month for our Bomb Package.
Why are SEO services so expensive?
SEO is part art and part science. It is a highly-specialized craft requiring detailed research, strategy, and technical knowledge and can be extremely time-consuming to implement correctly.
However, compared to the ‘old media’ form of advertising such as offline and print advertising, SEO is quite cheap. The cost of having your website SEO optimized is by far the best advertising dollars spent and the return on your investment (ROI) can be very great.
How long will it take to show results?
Again it depends on the website in question. It can take anywhere between two weeks to 6 months or even upto an year. All reputed SEO Company who are cutting edge require minimum six months contract to produce measurable performance improvements and so do we.
How are the solutions you provide measurable?
Before we start work and after we are done with it, we check and record your rankings so you know how your rankings have changed.
Why should i choose BlastYourSite.com for my SEO?
Good question – and one you need to ask every SEO company you are thinking of hiring.
Our main focus is to you (our client) and the results you will see. We focus on providing individual attention and commitments. Rather than work with a big non-responsive firm or someone overseas, you will be able to pick up the phone and speak with us directly anytime during the day.
We can help to ensure your online marketing efforts are directly tied to your business objectives and return-on-investment (ROI) goals – not just online projects that burn through your budget while building the portfolio of an inexperienced web designer turned “SEO expert”. We stay focused on your goal of expanding your exposure online while tracking and improving the bottom line ROI from your internet marketing efforts.
It is exactly this difference that we can bring to you and your company. We truly believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and hope you’ll join the growing list of clients that choose to do business with us.
Can you guarantee #1 position in the search engines?
NOBODY can gurantee you #1 position in search engines. If someone guarantees you #1 position, or quick fix results; please be wary of any spamming techniques. These techniques may get your site totally banned in long run. Generally, the catch here is that the SEO firm chooses the keywords. There’s no point in getting # 1 position for some obscure term which nobody searches for.
What are your SEO guarantees?
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google and it is impossible for anyone to guarantee you a particular ranking on any search engine. Google and most other search engines clearly state this on their website (see – http://www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html).
We do, however, guarantee the following to all of our clients:
– You will be 100% satisfied with your campaign results. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
– Website will be submitted and indexed in all the major search engines, including industry-specific directories.
– All our suggested keywords will have searches as determined by WordTracker and Google.
– We will include all keywords given by the client in the optimization – if client wants post keyword research analysis also.
– The SEO techniques used to optimize the site will help make your website Search Engine Crawler Friendly.
– We will not carry out any changes on your website without prior approval.
– We do not give false ranking guarantees.
Should you need further information about our SEO services, please do not hesitate to contact us
To your success,